RefugeesIN offers an innovative cinema-based Package to professional staff working with refugees for use in their activity.
Cinema is used as a tool for breaching stereotypes and portraying actual and inspiring life stories of well-included former refugees and having a modelling role for the newcomers’ social inclusion.
RefugeesIN Package (with Brochure, Film Catalogue, Course and Guide) is prepared and a pilot course is conducted where refugees themselves shoot short documentaries on real life stories of social inclusion.
WHEN will it happen?
- Jan. – Jun. 2017:
- Brochure. Real-life successful inclusion stories of former refugees
- Jan. 2017 - Feb. 2018:
- Film Catalogue. Feature length films and short documentaries
- Jun. 2017 – Feb. 2018:
- Course. Shooting the short documentaries
- Jan. – Jun. 2018:
- Guide: Recommendations for the best use of the Pack assets
- Mar. – Apr. 2018:
- Promotional Seminar
- Jul. 2018:
- Delivery of the final RefugeesIN Package
- Oct. - Nov. 2018:
- Conferences & Film Festivals